Again, I woke up early this morning (before 4!). I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t. I decided to get up and started the laundry then write, this blog post. Today is my last day at work for the week and my four-day off begins. Same with the girls. They have early out at school today. My husband is off all week and all of us are happy about that.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and we have everything prepared—the turkey is thawing, pie is ordered, etc.
We will just stay home like we did last year. We invited our neighbor to have dinner with us and hopefully he’ll join us.
We’ve been blessed this year and each day, we are so thankful for everything.
- I always pray for our good health. No one got sick or spent a day in the hospital.
- We’re so blessed with great friends and relatives
- My husband and I both have full-time jobs
- The girls are enjoying school
- Marie and Olivia are reading good!
- The weather is not that bad
- I published my book
- We spend more quality time with each other
Thanksgiving is more than gatherings. It is reflecting about our lives and teaching ourselves that we have so many things to be thankful for, day in day out. It doesn’t need to be always big ones. Just waking up each morning happy and healthy is enough reason to be thankful in life.
This is one of my favorite mantras in life.
We are grateful for who we are and what we have.
Happy Wednesday, everyone!