Hello bucket list!
Many but I won’t have 1,000 list on here. You would be spending all day reading that list but first,I would be writing that list like forever. This list is mostly about material things but not stuffs. I’ll leave my first priorities unwritten because I know in my heart,I want to spend time with my family. And spending quality time with our girls is another priority.
Okay.What are the things I want to do in my life before I go?
Hopefully someday,I will cross out,if not all, but even some of it.I think they’re fun!
- I love to travel. I want to see different places and meet different people. I want to travel Europe first.
- I want to publish my own book.
- Watch a concert at Madison square garden of Eminem,Madonna or Janet Jackson.I like them all!
- To visit NYC and go to Central park,take a picture of Rockefeller Center and eventually see the Statue of Liberty.
- Go to Paris,London,Milan or NYC to watch models walk the runway with those gorgeous designer clothes.
- See the Hollywood sign. It looks interesting.
- Learn French.
- Go to Milan. I want to meet Kite and give me tour to the very nice place.
- Visit Ireland where my husband’s ancestors came from.
- Go cruise.
- To visit some African countries.
- To be a consistent home organizer. I’m really working hard on this one day by day.
- To talk to a friend of mine who’s in federal prison right after her release.I want to know how she survives,what she does to let the boring day pass by,how she keeps her sanity,how much fears she counts every morning she wakes up. I think to listen what she would say is so fascinating to me.
- Move to a smaller house. I’m so addicted watching documentaries about tiny houses.
- Travel twice a year in the Philippines to see my family. That’s cool,isn’t it?
- To have my sister come over and live with me. I’m more like a mother to her.
- To work for a company that operates worldwide and will give me chance to travel and visit its different regions and get some executive job even for short years. Just to experience the fun of it.
- I want my blog to become popular. I’m not talking about being on top of the top but getting more visitors and comments everyday will do.
- To attend BlogHer conference.
- To learn somersault. This is the one thing I’ve never learned growing up while my old friends do it like nothing. I’m so jealous!
- I want my husband be successful to his new endeavor.
- To give speech and inspire other moms out there who have the same financial situation and simple lifestyle we have.
- To be a good cake decorator.
- Learn how to cook Japanese.
- To have two weeks vacation in Belize.
- Tour the White House.
- To go to Pennsylvania and meet some Amish families.
- Dine at The French Laundry. When Laura blogged about it, my jaw dropped few minutes after I surfed the restaurant’s website. Holy smoke! The cheapest meal is $295! And the wine of bottle.I choose not to discuss the dollars will be talking about.
- Visit Amsterdam and visit Ann Frank house.
- To have beach house in Florida. I’m so in love with the weather down there.
- To go to Ellen Degeneres show. Although I don’t watch much TV but I think it’s nice to watch her live,I know it’ll be worth it,she’s funny anyway.
- To have at least $50K in our savings account.I could dream more amount but I’ll keep it on this figure.
- To meet Warren Buffet. He lives only an hour away from us. Yay to Omaha! I would ask him what’s the best advice he would give us,given the financial condition we have.I know an obvious answers coming from him but to hear his deep advice is what I’m shooting for.
- To visit my aunt in California. I’ve been here for over five years now,still I haven’t seen her (and the family)yet.
- To go to a stadium and watch Superbowl live. I would be crazy watching fans’ different reactions and the game itself too!
- To talk to CEO of companies I’ve worked for and working for. To talk to them how to treat their employees better.
- To see different currencies around the world. That would be soooooo interesting!
- To be a stay-at-home mom,blogger and author. Sigh here!
- To be debt-free! We have to be in this status first, financially speaking before I could do most of these crazy thoughts of mine. Heh.
- To keep our simple life.
There you go guys!
Some of my lists are downright over the top but that’s what I want to do before I die. As you can notice,I didn’t write owning something expensive except having a smaller house that ours (for cheaper mortgage payment and it’s easier to keep up with it). I’m not more on acquiring,Louis Vuitton bags,Rolex or designer shoes. I just want experiences to satisfy my curious imagination.
Have a fun Wednesday!